Monday, July 21, 2008

Sock Monkeys!


Don't you just love sock monkeys? I sure hope CJ does! Her parents have called her Monkey forever and they asked me to do her name using monkeys. I've been wanting to draw sock monkeys and asked CJ if that was ok with her...being the totally cool gal that she is she said that was fine and so here you go...Sock Monkey Fun! I'm working on a rather large drawing right now and so I'm burning the midnight oil to get 'er done. I have one more letter to do! I'll post it as soon as I can cuz it's coming out super cool. I can't wait until my client sees it!!! Oh, speakinhg of seeing things....check out Linda Lucas Hardy's blogsite. She has pics from our workshop on it...that's the one I did the peppers. http://lindalucashardy.blogspot.com/
I've got one more week until I go to another workshop! Can't wait to learn more cre8ive stuff!