Thursday, July 10, 2008

lame blogger

Sorry I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to post. So, I'll do so quickly right now. A couple of very exciting things in my life...I am illustrating a children's book for a couple of talented writers that will self publish on Amazon.com very soon! Also, one of my dearest friends is opening a new store in Boise and she'll be featuring my artwork! The store is called Buns in the Oven-from Labor to Love. It's a maternity and children's clothes and gift store and it is located in BODO (in the neighborhood of PF Changs). I'll give you all of the details to that store (directions, web site, etc) as soon as they are available for me to give. I still am kicking it into high gear with my word art! It's been a blast to have such creative opportunities...thank you all! So, check out the latest work! Enjoy.



Read and Grow was illustrated for the Mountain Home Public Library for their summer reading program. They have a theme of bugs this year!


A very special former student of mine has a lot of talents and interests. His wonderful parents commissioned me to create his last name using a lot of those interests! This was a blast and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have been able to do this for my bud, Drew!


I LOVE my teaching job because of the parental support as well as the amazingly talented students that I get to work with! Amber and Brian are another great example of this! Their parents commissioned me to do this piece for their graduation present. It was so much fun to do!

Ok, I'll try my best to post right away since I have more that I haven't shown off yet!