Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up!

So, this fishing lure pic is one I did in color pencil (of course!) and I entered it into the Color Pencil Society's International show which is in Seattle this year. I got juried in and it's an excellent step into becoming the world famous artist that one I day I will become! Yahoooooo! I get to go to the Artist's reception at the Convention center in Seattle on Aug 2nd too. I gotta give a shout out to my graphic design guy, Eric over at Blue Print Specialties in Boise for doing such a good scan and saving my bacon! If you'll be in Seattle this summer, the piece will be up with about 125 other color pencil works until the end of Sept! Check it out!!!
This crazy colored park scene is one I did in watercolors for the Mountain Home Art Council's Summer Series t-shirts! Isn't it wild and crazy? I LOVE color! If you want to get a wonderful shirt and check out some super groovy music (the concerts are free!) then go to Carl Miller Park on July 17, July 31, August 14, and August 21 around 6 pm (I think)! It's the best thing to do in Mountain Home in the summers!!!!
This is a name I did for a little unborn baby that already has the nickname of Bean. There is some symbolism in there to give wishes for their little one. I wish Bean love, peace, health, and lofty dreams!