Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cre8ive work, work, work!

Practice makes better! So, I went to a colored pencil workshop in June taught by the super talented Linda Lucas Hardy and not only had a lot of fun but also learned a whole new technique! The result is my red and green pepper. That took about 12 hours to do! Color pencil is very rewarding but man oh man, you've got to have patience. I LOVE IT! I also love Id Falls in which I got to meet wonderfully talented people associated with the Color Pencil Society up there. I'm very impressed with their artistic town and the super kind people. Thank you Ladies for being so very welcoming and getting a true master to our little state!
Noah is a little guy in Texas that has some Hawaiin love in him. His name was created in the spirit of vintage Hawaii post cards. I loved doing this one!