Thursday, January 3, 2008

Unique gift ideas


I did a name for a little gal that isn't even born yet...Haylie. Her mom likes giraffes and the best freind commissioned me to do the future Haylie's name. Isn't that the best idea for a shower gift? I'm sure the new mommie will be sooo surprised and happy. My friend at the local frame shop LOVES giraffes and thought this was the best one I've done so far. It was a lot of fun but so is all of the other ones I get to do! Thank you for the support Peeps!



It's been awhile since I did this one but I still love it. Zoey liked bugs so the step mom commissioned me to do this one. In real life it looked really good. The reproduction wasn't that great. But, you can get the general idea still.
If you need a one-of-a kind gift for someone, you can email me and I can create one for you! Each letter takes me about 3 hours to create. You'll get your artwork professionally framed in about 3 to 4 weeks! Framed sizes are typically 7" x 19".

IDEAS: Some older people might not like their first name but would rather have their last name created. Others might like a favorite word created: Like Enjoy, Wander, Rest, Relax, or Namaste.

Peace!