Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Etsy Store!

I finally have opened my Etsy store for biznezz. Please go visit it and yeah, you can buy stuff from there too! That is a great way to make my day. :) There are a lot of benefits from buying work from my Etsy store for Christmas presents this year...one: you'll be supporting my art habit and therefore I'll continue cre8ing art. Two: you'll make THREE people happy with one present-the giftee, the gifter (yourself for being so very thoughtful), and the artist! Three: you won't be getting any lead infested, made in China crapola. And Four: you will justify my art habit to my husband that calls himself an art widow and maybe he will be ok with the hours I spend in my studio. Ok, now go check out my Etsy shop and buy a lot of cre8ive stuff for Christmas!