Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cre8ive spaces





I don't know where all of the time has gone since my last posting...sorry! I'm just finishing up spring break and I feel a little bit refreshed. TG! So, I'll try to whip out some posts now.




Where were we? Oh yes, we are on a studio tour of local Mountain Home artists from the Visual Art Committee. Before we even walked into our next artist's home, we could tell there was going to be a lot of cre8ivity! This cute little bird acts like her doorbell!


Our artist, Cynthia Henstock, built this house with her husband and they lovingly call it the Cedar House. It is a beautiful work of craftsmanship with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. Inside of her home it has all of the gorgeous wood exposed.













Cynthia is an amazing watercolor painter that creates beautiful Idaho scenes. Her studio is one of her bedrooms filled with great light, organization, and supplies! Thank you for sharing your space, Cynthia!